Top Best Hand Blenders In India 2021: Technology has made human life much easier than a decade ago. Every day a new invention helps in creating a better life and makes it much more comfortable. especially if it’s a multifunctional and multipurpose invention, then who wouldn’t like it. Amongst all the inventions made, one of the best is a hand blender. There are several factors that one has to consider before buying a blender:
- Power: For running any electronic appliance, you need good and fast power and control. Depending on how often you are going to use the blender and for the purpose you will need to choose the power connection. The higher the wattage, the greater the power of the motor. In case you are using the blender to just whisk egg or mix dough you do not need a high watt, but if it’s blending then a higher watt is required.
- Blade material: It is really important to know the durability of any product. One of the Factors used to assess the durability here is the material of the blade. Stainless steel is always better than a plastic material blade as they are 0strong, rustproof, and cost-effective
- Design: It is important to focus on the design of the blender when you buy one. Mainly understand the functions of the product. This can be achieved by checking how long it takes to finish the blending process
- Maintenance: Sometimes maintaining an electric appliance can be a tricky job. It is always better to know if it is easy to clean or maintain the product.
We now bring you the list of the top best hand blenders in India 2021
Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 Plus-1000 Watt with Chopper, Whisker, Potato Masher, Multipurpose Jar Top Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
The Inalsa Hand blender is a powerful blender with a power of 1000 watts, and an input supply of 220-230V. It is designed to perform all of your cooking needs proficiently and ensure powerful processing every time. It helps in simplifying hectic life by chopping, dicing, and mincing food faster than a knife for small meals. It comes with a powerful chopper and a detachable stainless steel blending wand. It also comes with a potato masher as well as a multipurpose jar and whisker. It has an anti-slip design and a powerful grip. The speed setting allows you to control the blender according to your needs.
Pros of Inalsa Robot INOX Top Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
- The product is good and easy
- It is so handy and doesn’t produce noise.
- 500ml Jar can be easily used for Blending
- It is easy to use
- easy to clean
- Can prepare chutney
- the regulator is very responsive
Cons of Inalsa Top Best Hand Blender In India 2021
- The company ask customer to give a 5-star review for 1 year more warranty
- customer support is not good false promises to a customer
Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Top Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
The Bajaj Majesty HM01 Hand Blender helps you get away from the toughest cooking tasks and makes your kneading, mixing, whisking, beating, and other cooking tasks easy and efficient. It features a stylish design and color. It also has a powerful 250W motor, 3-speed controls, chrome-plated dough, and beater attachment, ejects button, slicing/push switch, and a lot more. The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Blender comes with 3-speed controls for the preparation of various dishes. The dough hooks and beater attachment rotate at low, medium, and high speeds. Its 3-speed control function lets you adjust the speed of the motor according to the ingredients you are processing for perfect blending results. This powerful 250W motor ensures effortless and fast blending. Also, it consumes very little electricity and hence, is easy on your pockets. The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Blender has an eject button.
You may also like
Pros of Bajaj HM 01 Top Best Hand Blender In India 2021
- attractive design
- good quality
- Do not overheat with continuous usage.
- easy to clean
- Extremely useful and handy
- 2 years warranty on the product
Cons of Bajaj HM 01 Top Best Hand Blender In India 2021
- Too noisy
- lengthwise Very small blades
Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Top Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
Philips daily collection hand blender allows the blending of large-quality items for almost 20 mins. It is designed in such a way that it holds a better grip. It has a rust-proof metal arm that enables the blending of hot and cold dishes. The blades are specifically designed in such a way, that supports the blending or mixing of ingredients like cooking dal, making milkshakes, etc.
Pros of Philips HL1655/00 250-Watt Top Best Hand Blender in India 2021
- 2 years Warranty
- Easy to clean
Cons of Philips HL1655/00 250-Watt Top Best Hand Blender in India 2021
- bit bulky
- makes weird noises
So finally we hope you find our list of ”Top Best Hand Blenders In India 2021” very useful for more updates related home appliances or kitchen gadgets to subscribe to our blog